Your Personal Data
The personal data we request from you may consist of your:
• Billing and/or delivery address(es)
• Contact telephone number
• Email address
• IP address
We will use this information for the purposes of processing your orders, and queries and will retain this information for record-keeping purposes. We may occasionally send you advertisements of products relating to our business that may be of interest to you, which you can opt out of at any time by contacting us on 01489795009 or GDPR@tandsarchitectural.co.uk, or by selecting the “unsubscribe” button on emails.
Orders placed over our website will be subjects to the following additional data collection for analytical purposes to improve our services, website, product range and advertising priorities:
• The URL you came from
• Domain types, such as .co.uk and .com
• Your browser type
• The country and telephone area code where your computer is located
• The pages of our website that were viewed during your visit
• The advertisements you clicked on
• Any search terms that you entered on our website
We may collect this information even if you do not register with us. You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service.
Who Sees Your Personal Data
We do not pass on your information to any 3rd party that has no relevance to your business with us. The companies that may see your personal data include:
• Courier companies; for the purposes of delivery your goods, unless you choose to collect from one of our warehouses.
• Our suppliers of goods; there are times where you will receive your orders quicker and for a better price if we have goods sent directly from our suppliers.
• Online payment companies; for the purposes of securely processing your payment and keeping a record of partial payment details for any refunds due. The two companies we currently use are Sagepay and PayPal. We do not hold detailed payment information ourselves.
• Google Analytics*; for the purposes of our own website analysis, to help us better improve our services and products.
The companies we use comply with GDPR regulations, to the best of our current knowledge, and will NOT pass on your personal data or use it for their own purposes.
* You should be aware that if you are using our website from finding us on Google that the above information may be collected by Google Analytics for providing us with analytical data, as well as for their own purposes. As we are being used as a proxy you will need to opt out of this, should you wish to do so, with Google Analytics themselves. You can find out how to do so by searching for “Opt out of Google Analytics” in your web browser.
We will treat all your personal information as confidential. We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation.
Any personal information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any user information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner's Office. Information held on our website and database is encrypted and password protected.
If you have agreed to such, you may receive marketing information regarding our products, services and special offers that may be of interest to you. Having agreed, you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003. Again, you can opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time by contacting us on 01489795009 or GDPR@tandsarchitectural.co.uk, or by selecting the “unsubscribe” button on emails.
In accordance with GDPR you are entitled to the following:
• Access to a portable copy of your data held with us
• Ability to amend your data held with us
• To request the erasure of your data held with us
• To request the restriction of how your data is used
There are instances where other legal requirements may override your preferences. In such instances we will do our best to comply to your wishes within these legal boundaries.
More details can be found at the following link: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr
Changes to our Privacy Notice
Our privacy notice may be subject to change in the future. We reserve the right to update this privacy notice at any time.
This version of the privacy notice was last updated: 23rd May 2018
How to Contact Us
If you have any concerns or queries regarding the personal data we hold for you please feel free to contact us by any of the following:
Unit 3 Bridge Farm Industries