- Please allow 1-2 working days for Standard Delivery orders to leave us. We will endeavour to dispatch your order on the day or day after you have placed it, but this may not always be possible. If you need an item that is showing in stock on the day you have placed it (weekdays only)- please do check with us to make sure that it is with us in Curbridge, as many of the products will come in from other warehouses the next day
- Direct Deliveries placed after 15:00 may not be dispatched until the next working day.
- Please make sure your delivery address and contact details are accurate. We will not be able to re-dispatch orders free of charge where incorrect details have been provided.
- Delivery estimates are subject to working days (typically Monday-Friday). Please consider that delivery times are subject to courier workload and traffic/weather conditions/pandemics/etc. so there may be some delays. We are, however, happy to investigate any late deliveries! Please feel free to contact us by phone or email.
- If your order is going to a non-Mainland UK address**, delivery may take a 1-2 working days longer than quoted.
Charges and options
- Standard Delivery is charged between £3.99 and £5.99 for orders below £60* to Mainland UK addresses**. Our standard orders are dispatched via Royal Mail 48 Hour Tracked (we are working on expanding our delivery options).
- Standard delivery is free on Mainland UK orders for most items over £60*.
- Please note that there are occasions where we are unable to use Royal Mail (e.g. when your order falls outside of their size/weight limitations). In this event, we will upgrade your order to a courier. We will honour your original carriage charge where we can, but we may require additional postage for excluded post codes and locations**.
- Direct Delivery is charged at £10.99 to Mainland UK addresses**. These orders will leave us on a 24 hour courier (DHL), or we may have your item sent directly from our supplier if it is more time/cost efficient.
Order not arrived?
If your order hasn't arrived within the expected timeframe, please feel free to get in touch for an update (please have your order number ready, and please note that orders placed the day before a weekend or bank holiday may not have been processed until the following working day).
Royal Mail aims to deliver within 1-2 working day, but this is not guaranteed. As such, claims for loss in transit will not be considered until 15 working days has elapsed from the date of despatch. This is in line with Royal Mail guidelines. If your order has been registered as delivered, we may ask you to check with your local sorting office as cards are not always left to notify you that you have a parcel to collect (although they should be, this does not always happen). They may have also left the parcel with a neighbour.
If a courier has not delivered to you next working day, we are happy to check that it is still on its way. Please ensure that someone is available to receive your parcel or keep an eye out for a Missed Delivery card.
*Subject to availability. Does not include gift vouchers, or premium delivery services. Long items 1.4 meters and above may also incur a separate charge.
**Areas not counted as Mainland UK
On larger/more expensive orders, we will unfortunately need to charge a higher rate for Islands and Highlands addresses (£24.00). This is due to greater courier costs for these areas. If you believe your order will be under 2.5kg in weight and under Royal Mail's medium parcel size (61x46x46cm), please feel free to get in touch and we will see if we are able to offer a full or partial carriage refund.
Please see below for affected areas and post codes;
All offshore islands (e.g. Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, etc.)
Scottish Highlands: AB10-AB56 / DD8 / IV1-IV99 / KW1-KW17 / PA20-PA78 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH50